Thursday, October 24, 2013

Camilla Belle Schools Us On How To Wear Lime




I’ve dubbed her the belle of the ball many a time, but Camilla (my eternal  fashion and beauty crush) always gets the formula right.

As soon as I saw this pap-snap of her at the very recent CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund Event I was totally taken in by the sporty Ralph Lauren acidic lime skater  dress she was wearing. I loved how she also choose a fun Rebecca Minkoff mermaid-look clutch to perfectly complement this colour palette.

If this swoon worthy Ralph Lauren dress isn’t within your budget, though, then praise the lord - for he has prevailed and given us a much cheaper, readily available option thanks to BooHoo.com


To add a little bit of a luxurious feel to this dress – and keep the same amount of chic’ness intact (like Camilla has) consider spoiling yourself with the Rebecca Minkoff clutch – it’s well worth it. 


Oh – and if you’re more fascinated with the lovely Rachel Bilson sitting alongside my fashion darling, she’s wearing Isabel Marant, and Emmy Rossum decided on Oscar De La Renta. 


SS x

No comments: